My last blog post for 2014. A few hours from now, it’s going to be another year!
Let me just recall my 2014 resolutions and let’s see if I did achieve something:
1. Get rid of obesity
2. Get rich (not only financially, but with newer experiences, lessons in life and more people to meet/encounter)
3. Be a better “Archenette” (being a mom, wife, sister, daughter, employee, citizen and most especially a child of God)
First off, I did get rid of obesity. I’m still overweight, but no longer obese. From my 80 kilos, I lost 23 kilos. However, I gained a few kilos and I’m currently on 61 kilos. Started dieting and exercising last January 6th 2014. A bit sad that I wasn’t able to reach my target weight yet. I promised I would blog about it. But since I haven’t reached that goal, I will postpone my planned blog post.
And so, it’s going to be my first resolution for 2015:
(1) TO REACH MY WEIGHT GOAL BEFORE I TURN 30 YEARS OLD
Last 2014, I also mentioned of getting rich. Financially, hah! I would say I haven’t reached that stage yet. But I know I will someday. No harm in dreaming right? But with experiences, lessons in life and new found friends, there’s plenty of it.
Lastly, I hoped to be a better ME. I guess, in a way, I have. But I think it’s not for me to say so. I’ll just leave it for people and for God as well.
I already have my first new year resolution. What’s going to be my next ones?
(2) Well, I still haven’t given up on getting rich (financially, and all other aspects I guess). So, it’s still going to be on top of my list.
(3) Next, I will always want to be a better ME. I mean who wouldn’t want to be a better person, right?
But this time, I want to add more.
(4) Upgrade myself mentally
(5) To blog more often
I’m not sure what 2015 will bring. But what I’m sure of is that I am optimistic and I have faith. So, bring it on, 2015!!!